NOVEMBER 7, 2013
Union Local Schools
Associate Degree or Technical School Degree 2 – 4 years’
experience in desktop support with Microsoft operating
systems. A candidate currently pursuing a degree with
work experience in the field may be considered.
• Must be familiar with supporting Windows XP,
Windows 7, Office XP and Office 2010. Knowledge of other
systems a plus.
• Provide support for staff and student computers and
peripherals: (Including but not limited to desktop
mobile devices, printers, scanners, projectors, Smartboards,
classroom sound systems, VCR/DVDs)
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot software
• Configure and install computers and peripherals.
• Provide hands‐on break‐fix repair services.
• Perform preventative maintenance and cleaning of
• Help document and maintain equipment inventory.
• Research and recommend solutions for technology problems
and system upgrades.
• Develop and maintain professional knowledge of emerging
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently or in a group.
• May be required to work outside of regular work hours or
weekends as needed.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have own car and a clean driving record.
• Must pass a background check.
position is Part-Time—approximately 20 hours per week. Pay
Rate--$13-$15 per hour
PERSON TO CONTACT: This position will report to the
Director of School Improvement and Technology Services
TO APPLY: Download and
complete the Support Service Staff Employment Application
from our website at www.fairfield-union.k12.oh.us/job_opportunities.
Materials should be mailed by November 26 to Tammy Shelly,
Technology Coordinator, Fairfield Union Local Schools, 6675
Cincinnati-Zanesville Road NE, Lancaster, OH 43130.
OCTOBER 4, 2013
POSITION: Long-Term Intervention Specialist Substitute
QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATION: Intervention Specialist
Certificate or License or Special
COMMENTS: Vacancy caused by the retirement of D. Johnson
effective 12/31/2013. A longterm
Intervention Specialist Substitute will be used to finish
out the 2013-2014 school year.
PERSON TO CONTACT: Scott Philabaum, Rushville Middle
School Principal, as soon as